BUD LIGHTYEAR OH MY GOD
OH MY THE GUY DRESSED AS WALTER WHITE. AND THE PAPERCLIP FROM MICROSOFT WORD. THIS IS THE BEST
Why can’t I ever have these type of friends that are willing to coordinate and dress up as something kick ass?
god damn it moon moonwow such space, much float, very nasa, wow, so levitate
I don’t want a donut hole.
My new favorite hypothetical husband.
i will reblog this 365 days a year
I WASN’T READY FOR THIS POST.
GUYS IT’S BACK
I will reblog this every single time I see it.
He is perpetually five.
let us have a moment of silence for those who unknowingly dated and broke up with a future celebrity
my math teacher dated Ryan Gosling in highschool.
my neighbor dated bill nye the science guy
well my godmother dated david tennant when they were 16
my boyfriend dated me
Woo hoo, buddy, I will HOOK. YOU. UP. With the fics.
Okay, here are some of my all-time favorites:
- When All Is Lost - A modern retelling that doesn’t lose any of the original’s beauty. Erik is simply incredible in this story. This is hands down the BEST modern fic I have ever read. Honestly, anything this author writes is absolutely brilliant.
- The Greenwood Tree - Another absolutely FABULOUS modern retelling with probably my favorite fic Erik ever. He’s wonderful.
- Fraternité- This one is set in the original 19th century time period and could easily be a film. Here’s the summary: “Something sinister is stalking Christine, and only one man can save her. As they uncover deadly secrets taken to the grave, they find that the greatest mystery of all is the human heart. A tale of intrigue, love, and redemption.” It’s one of my favorite fics—beautifully written and an absolute page-turner…if it was, um…not on the Internet, that is. :D
- Of Threnodies and Roses - By the same author of “When All Is Lost,” so again, you can’t go wrong. Another brilliant modern retelling.
- Stockholm Syndrome Also brilliant, also modern.
- Phantom: A Romantic’s Retelling - I haven’t read this one in ages, but I really, really liked it the first time I did. It’s very well-written, well-paced, and extremely sweet.I hope that helps, at least a little bit!
shawty got the applebottom jeans, the boots with the fur, the breastplate of iron +10 with the +25% fire resist enchantment
the whole guild was looking at her